- Identification and elimination of the root causes - We optimise both the control and the components used
R&D needs to design a cable-feeder to work in tunnels : - We need to design a hydraulic system capable of advancing and overcoming obstacles (platforms, raised areas) Method
- We model the system - We incorporate the proposed hydraulic system - We simulate how it advances
- We verify that its behavior is conform - We adjust parameters as necessary
- We find a huge amount of hysteresis in the primary pressure limiter and we propose a straightforward solution.
- A university asked us to determine the electrical characteristics of a control unit for a test bench and to model the bench in 1D to validate its design Method
- By using computer modelling, we verified the mechanical integrity and the deformations of the test bench, and characterized the circuit Solution
- We produced a test bench corresponding to requirements
- The disigner of this diesel injector wished verify its features and optimise its performance. Method
- Our expertise in high pressure hydraulics enabled us to reliably model the injector using AMESim.
- We could recommend all the dimensional parameters which have an affect on the injector's performance.
- How can we prevent trailers which transport liquids from overturning?Method
- We model both the tractor and the trailer. - We provide limiting boundary conditions
- We determine the maximum allowable liquid levels relative to the type of terrain